Sunday 18 October 2015

OUGD504 | STUDIO BRIEF 3 | TIME PLAN AND TARGET AUDIENCE

To organise my time properly and ensure I finish on time, I've decided to create a time plan.

19th Oct - Initial research and plan

20th - 26th Oct - Further research, sketches and development

27th - 2nd Nov - Finalise design and decide on stock, binding and finishes

3rd - 11th Nov - Print out book and bind. Apply finishes for the final crit.

Hopefully these rough guidelines will help me with structuring my time and keeping up to date with the project.

Before I start the project, I need to consider my target audience. As the book will focus around Amsterdam, there is a target audience there already. The main market for the book will be people interested in the creative arts and contemporary design. I am hoping, when the publication is finished for it to be suitable to stock in somewhere like Village Bookshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment