Wednesday 7 October 2015

OUGD504 | STUDIO BRIEF 2 | INITIAL IDEAS

To begin my project I needed to sketch out some initial ideas. I began with roughly sketching out "the bagelry" in a few different ways. I then applied this to a bagel, trying out a few different ways to lay it out. I also tried a bagel stand and a bagel truck, but as they are moving on to a cafe I'm not sure how relevant these would be.


I also experimented with the idea of having characters for the different bagel flavours, and creating a narrative out of that. I did some rough drawings but as you can see, hand drawn characters aren't really my forte. I think I'll try this idea on the computer and try and develop it the best I can, because I feel like this is the strongest concept so far. 


No comments:

Post a Comment