Wednesday 14 January 2015

OUGD405 - Studio Brief 4 Leaflet

Once I had a style and colour scheme, I found it easy to apply this to other platforms. I created a leaflet using the gold colours as I feel this is the best colour to represent the company stand alone. 
I decided that instead of a folded leaflet, it would be more of an information sheet that could be displayed in the shop and given for free or it could be included with a piece of taxidermy with further information on about the company.
I started with the gold background and added the logo to the center of the page in white. I placed "Get Stuffed!" above the logo, much like the business card, and using the same typeface - Roboto Thin, I added "London based taxidermist" to the bottom of the page, to give some context to it: 


I think this looks effective and simple. It gets a message across and looks similar to the business card design so it's a consistent style. I got some information about the company on the website and added them to the other side of the leaflet in two columns.


I think this works well, its simple and minimal. I would like to print it and add a bevel/extrude on the shadows on the paper, but I'm not sure how I would do that with the time restrictions and the limitations of college printers. I'm happy with my design and I think it works well with the rest of the brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment