Tuesday 13 January 2015

OUGD405 - Studio Brief 4, Branding theme and direction

I was thinking about the style of my brand, and what the theme of it would be. I was thinking about how people said to use bright colours, which I liked the idea of, and then I saw this during Design Process and thought that this is the sort of direction I want to take with my brand: 


The bright colours all work well together and it looks simple and effective. The business cards are brightly coloured and work really well. Coming from this, I thought of designers like Kate Moross and the design studio Snask for inspiration. Here are some of the images I looked at:






I like the bright colours and quirky typography in Kates work. I think this will add a different feel to the art of taxidermy an show people that it's not all dark and dreary. 






Snask's own brand identity is something I'm a fan of. It looks very friendly and inviting but also quite raw and defined. I really like the use of gold foil printing and how it works with the pink stock.
I have also included some brand identities that they made for clients and I thought they worked really well with the use of bright contrasting colours and bold sans serifs which really grab attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment