Thursday 5 May 2016

OUGD505 | STUDIO BRIEF 2 | ILLUSTRATIONS FROM MEG

As I had two illustrators agree to work on the project for me, I decided to split the workload between them. I sent them a skeletal pdf copy of the booklet and what I had in mind for the project. I briefed them on what kind of design I wanted - loose, textured illustrations with details in fine-liner over the top.

For this project its suitable for the illustrations to be quick and look "sloppy", so the children can relate to them and be inspired themselves.

Meg's illustations consisted of:

One x apple maze
One x bees and flowers Two x borders (beans and mangoes)
Two x dot-to-dots (strawberry and cat) Two images for spot-the-difference Two x sticker pages/images (veg & animals)
Five x recipe card illustrations


No comments:

Post a Comment