Monday 2 March 2015

OUGD404 - Studio Brief 2 Cookbook Research

I have a solid idea for my book now, which is going to be an indulgent cook book, with half savory and half sweet recipes. I just need to decide on an aesthetic for the book. I want it to look expensive and desirable, but it all has to flow and match. I decided to look for inspiration online:



Padma Lakshmi says: Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi | 19 Cookbooks That Will Improve Your Life

Ramen Egg - Flavorful soft boiled eggs with custard like egg yolk soaked in soy sauce and mirin - JustOneCookbook.com









I want this for Christmas @figgatta well just the family recipes I can make my own book :)

The perfect cookbook for Thanksgiving sides. The Glorious Vegetables of Italy, by Domenica Marchetti #givebooks

The best "cookbook" ever. <<I agree!!

The Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook | Book Review - How We Flourish

Mighty Spice Cookbook Competition









I need to decide whether to use food photography - which could be quite hard to achieve on my own, or draw some illustrations. I think the sort of aesthetic I want to go for would be something like this: 


I think these covers with the foil print look really expensive and well made. This is something I would hope to achieve when creating my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment