Tuesday 19 January 2016

OUGD503 | YCN | IMPROVEMENTS

After receiving student and tutor feedback, I looked at my existing designs and decided to make some changes. The design of the bottle remained fairly consistent, but I tweaked aspects of it, so that some exciting, engaging adjectives appear when the juice is all gone. 





The design is largely unchanged, but the empty bottle now has more of an impact on the over all design, allowing the customers to feel good about what they have consumed. The design is ensuring them that it is the healthy choice. I also adapted the design to a smaller bottle, as Feel Good has 3 different size ranges.

I moved onto applying the drinks design to a multitude of print campaign deliverables. I started with a women's magazine as this is a prime area to engage with young women.

I then moved onto other locations, such as busses and bus stops:



The print campaign isn't the main part of the submission, so I didn't spent too much time focussing on it. I moved on to building the app, which I decided to have as a pedometer to promote a healthy lifestyle. As the brief states they want the campaign to be "good, honest fun", I included the option to add other people on the app and compete against them, to create a sense of rivalry between friends. The incentive to use the app, a points system is implemented to reward people for being healthy. There is a game in the app that people can play to earn extra points (but not as much as walking). 


Following the app, I improved the website to suit the app and brand more. I kept the main features and just tweaked the layout and home page. I also included a loading screen to link back to the existing website to create suspense and excitement. 

Loading Screen




Home Page





App





Get Involved




No comments:

Post a Comment