Wednesday 30 September 2015

OUGD504 | STUDIO BRIEF 1 | INITIAL IDEAS

To begin my project, I decided to start out sketching what I want my leaflet to look like. I decided to go with the most simple fold - in my opinion, which was the fold with the tab at the side. I felt like I could make it a lot more sleek and minimal with this fold.

I decided to split my content into 6 stages, and have 3 on their side of the tab. The tab will have what 3 stages is on that side, which is shown in my sketches:

 


I moved onto mocking this up quickly on an a4 sheet of paper:

 

The size was what I wanted to go for, as it was small enough to be "pocket sized", but big enough to apply the information that I want on it. On the tab at the side, I think I want to experiment with a block of colour, to make it stand out.

The next stage is to take my ideas to the computer and see what I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment